    tool of the same category is avilable so that i can improve my work
    expecting an early reply
    Raj

    Raj, Jun 3, 2004

  2. On 2 Jun 2004 21:48:45 -0700, Raj wrote:

    > i want to do one project using java.

    Why Java?

    > ..The primary aim of that project
    > is to store all the documentations in a server and we should be able
    > to retrive it using the software.

    It sounds like you could do that
    in a web-page with links to the
    documents.

    Who has access to the server?
    Is it intranet or internet?

    >..So i want to know whether any free
    > tool of the same category

    What did you find at Google?
    In what ways were your searches
    ineffective?
    What were your search terms?

    >..is avilable so that i can improve my work

    It sounds more like you wish
    to *avoid* work, expense..

    Did you also want someone else
    to blame when 'your work' breaks?

    > expecting an early reply

    This is usenet. Expect to wait a couple
    of days before you repost a question or
    begin to feel you have been forgotten..

    Even then, since this is a discussion
    forum, do not expect *anything* unless
    the post you have made is interesting
    enough to entice others to join the thread.

    [ Or, to put another slant on it,
    "this is not a help-desk". ]

    --
    Andrew Thompson

    Andrew Thompson, Jun 3, 2004

  3. Raj

    Liz Guest

    "Raj" <> wrote in message
    > Hai ,
    >
    > i want to do one project using java.The primary aim of that project
    > is to store all the documentations in a server and we should be able
    > to retrive it using the software.So i want to know whether any free
    > tool of the same category is avilable so that i can improve my work
    > expecting an early reply
    > Raj

    I did this sort of thing with a html page. You could always put the
    links inside an applet if you really just have to have java.

    Liz, Jun 4, 2004
  4. Raj

    Alex Hunsley Guest

    Raj wrote:
    > Hai ,
    >
    > i want to do one project using java.The primary aim of that project
    > is to store all the documentations in a server and we should be able
    > to retrive it using the software.So i want to know whether any free
    > tool of the same category is avilable so that i can improve my work
    > expecting an early reply
    > Raj

    "Expecting an early reply"? Do you feel we owe you a reply? Remind me,
    how much are you paying us again to do this?

    Alex Hunsley, Oct 21, 2004