Help for to Know about Java Applications

Raj

Hai ,

i want to do one project using java.The primary aim of that project
is to store all the documentations in a server and we should be able
to retrive it using the software.So i want to know whether any free
tool of the same category is avilable so that i can improve my work
expecting an early reply
Raj

Andrew Thompson

i want to do one project using java.

Why Java?
..The primary aim of that project
is to store all the documentations in a server and we should be able
to retrive it using the software.

It sounds like you could do that
in a web-page with links to the
documents.

Who has access to the server?
Is it intranet or internet?
..So i want to know whether any free
tool of the same category

What did you find at Google?
In what ways were your searches
ineffective?
What were your search terms?
..is avilable so that i can improve my work

It sounds more like you wish
to *avoid* work, expense..

Did you also want someone else
to blame when 'your work' breaks?
expecting an early reply

This is usenet. Expect to wait a couple
of days before you repost a question or
begin to feel you have been forgotten..

Even then, since this is a discussion
forum, do not expect *anything* unless
the post you have made is interesting
enough to entice others to join the thread.

[ Or, to put another slant on it,
"this is not a help-desk". ]

Liz

Raj said:
Hai ,

i want to do one project using java.The primary aim of that project
is to store all the documentations in a server and we should be able
to retrive it using the software.So i want to know whether any free
tool of the same category is avilable so that i can improve my work
expecting an early reply
Raj

I did this sort of thing with a html page. You could always put the
links inside an applet if you really just have to have java.

Alex Hunsley

Raj said:
Hai ,

i want to do one project using java.The primary aim of that project
is to store all the documentations in a server and we should be able
to retrive it using the software.So i want to know whether any free
tool of the same category is avilable so that i can improve my work
expecting an early reply
Raj

"Expecting an early reply"? Do you feel we owe you a reply? Remind me,
how much are you paying us again to do this?