Help needed in Visual Studio Dttnet 2003

SenthilVel

Hi

I am using visual studio dotnet 2003 for my development.

I am facing a peculiar problem now-- I am not able to open multiple *. cs
files in a project simultaneouslly.only one cs file gets in the work pane ,
and when i select the second one the first one comes down.

due to this i am facing much problems in opening the files one by one...

Prevouslly i was able to open all the files in a Project simultaneouslly ,
but now only 1 files comes up to the Work spaces.

bit more info....

1. when i open up any solution i do get all the related class/aspx or any
relatef files in the tree-list of that project.
2. when i click on any class file to work on i am able to open the file and
get it edited.
3. when i open a second file, i first file is not in the working pane and
only the second file which i selcted gets there in the working pane.
4.previouslly i used to keep all my class files open and work on them.
5.but now some settings have been changed that i am able to see only one
work file- at a time, for the second file i need to click on the list and
then again i do need to edit it.
6.i wanted to have the multiple class file settings..

i think some settings have been changed ...

Help needed!!!!!

Thanks
Senthil

Ron

It sounds as if you have MDI Environment selected in Tools/Options instead
of the Tabbed Documents setting.
Try changing to the Tabbed Documents setting.

Regards,

Ron Hamer.