Help please

John

I have an ASP page that take a while to render and want to display a note on
screen ie Loading.. whilst the page is created and downloaded from the
server. How do i achieve this, everything i've tried wiats until the page is
ready to display

Yours in anticipation

john

Evertjan.

John wrote on 16 jan 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I have an ASP page that take a while to render and want to display a
note on screen ie Loading.. whilst the page is created and downloaded
from the server. How do i achieve this, everything i've tried wiats
until the page is ready to display

Not with serversided code, and asp runs serverside.

With clientside code [ask a clientside NG] it is possible.