Help Tomcat 5.0 and Apache 2.0

RC

Installed Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 5.0 in Redhat Linux 7.2
Started Apache with "httpd -k start" and Tomcat "start.sh"
They both running FINE, NO Problems at all.

Now I want to link Apache and Tomcat together.

in apache's conf/httpd.conf file appended a line

Include /users/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.27/conf/mod_jk.conf-auto

In that mod_jk.conf-auto file

LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so # this 1st line is fine
JkWorkersFile aWorkers2.properties

# that 2nd line I got

Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

In fact every line starts with JkXxxxxx has the same error message.

The mod_jk2.so share module has load without error.
Why not recognizes the JkXxxxx commands?
Please tell me what I have missing. Thank you very much in advance!

I have apache 1.3 and Tomcat 3.2.1. They running fine with all JkXxxxx
commands

Juha Laiho

RC said:
Installed Apache 2.0 and Tomcat 5.0 in Redhat Linux 7.2 ....
Now I want to link Apache and Tomcat together. ....
In that mod_jk.conf-auto file

LoadModule jk2_module modules/mod_jk2.so # this 1st line is fine
JkWorkersFile aWorkers2.properties

# that 2nd line I got

Invalid command 'JkWorkersFile', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
module not included in the server configuration ....
I have apache 1.3 and Tomcat 3.2.1. They running fine with all JkXxxxx
commands

With Apache 1.3 and Tomcat 3.x you most probably have mod_jk as opposed
to mod_jk2. The configuration of mod_jk2 is wildly different from the
old mod_jk configuration; see the JK part of Tomcat 5 documentation.