help with 401 error

Jake

Hello,

We have some code that has been out in production for a long time. Now
all of the sudden we get an error 401 in the webservice when trying to
update some records. The only thing that has change is the amount of
records. We went from about 100-200 per machine using the web service to
about 9000 records. Any idea on how this would return a 401? Thanks in
advance.

Jake