help with ASP RSS creation

XML noob

hi everyone. im new to the rss "movement" and would like to implement it on
one of my companies internal sites. we have a site that allows users to
leave messages for other users based on email address. so for example i can
visit the site and type in my email address and if any messages are waiting
they will be displayed. the page uses a GET to fetch the messages based on
email address so the URL looks like this:
http://[email protected]

since the address is passed in the URL i imagine ill need an rss feed that
does the same kind of thing... can anyone point me in the right direction or
get me started with an example? im ot even sure if this is something that
can be done simply with some ASP object, or if ill have to actually write
out some XML at some point. thanks a lot