hi all plz help me

semooo

hi all plz im in the problem i should be to send my home work tomorro
plz plz i dont have the solution i need it,plz if i dont get yh
solution i will failed in data structure in my university i went t
hospital i still in it 1 month there is no time next week i will make
exams(incomplete)so i need your help plz my freinds.
I have three simple question with coding problems in data structure i
c++
thess are :
1)suppose that you are finanicier and purchase 100 shares of stock i
company X , in each of january , april , and september and sell 10
shares in each of june and november
the price per share in these months were
jan apr jun sep nov
$10 $30 $20 $50 $30

determine the total amount in your capital gain or loss , using
a)FIFO accounting
b)LIFO accounting
that is assuming that you keep your stock certificate in
a)a queue or
B) a stack.

the 100 shares you still own at the end of the year
dont enter the calculation.

question number 2:

write the methode to implement queues by the simple but slow techniqu
of keeping the front of queue always in the first position of a leane
array.

question number 3:
write the method to implement queues where the implementation does no
keep account of the entries in the queue but instead use the specia
conditions

rear=-1
and
front=0
to indicate an empty queu

Karl Heinz Buchegger

semooo said:
hi all plz im in the problem i should be to send my home work tomorrow
plz plz i dont have the solution i need it,plz if i dont get yhe
solution i will failed in data structure in my university i went to
hospital i still in it 1 month there is no time next week i will make 4
exams(incomplete)so i need your help plz my freinds.
I have three simple question with coding problems in data structure in
c++
thess are :

Those aren't simple questions about data struture coding.
Those are assignments.
So where are your questions about the code you have for implementing
a queue and/or a stack?

mlimber

semooo said:
hi all plz im in the problem i should be to send my home work tomorrow
plz plz i dont have the solution i need it,plz if i dont get yhe
solution i will failed in data structure in my university i went to
hospital i still in it 1 month there is no time next week i will make 4
exams(incomplete)so i need your help plz my freinds.
[snip]

See the FAQ:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.2

If you can't (or don't) complete your assignments, you *should* fail
data structures. I'm sorry you had to go to the hospital, but that
doesn't give you the right to cheat your way through it.

Cheers! --M

Grahamo

Semoo, go to the pub, don't even try to do the assignment....it's
WAAAAAY too late. Get pole axed drunk on money from the sale of your
second hand stroustrup book. If you have any cash left over, go buy a
bag of pot and chill on the couch with some funky music playing the
background. Better yet, get stoned with one of the hospital nurses....
ask her to leave the uniform on :)

You ain't gonna pass that exam.... I feel for ya but man you ain't
gonna get it.

osmium

semooo said:
hi all plz im in the problem i should be to send my home work tomorrow
plz plz i dont have the solution i need it,plz if i dont get yhe
solution i will failed in data structure in my university i went to
hospital i still in it 1 month there is no time next week i will make 4
exams(incomplete)so i need your help plz my freinds.

Your University surely must have some mechanism to handle the situation when
a student enters a hospital late in the course. Something other than
getting a fail or incomplete. Check with the administration, your
instructor is probably not familiar with the administrative intricacies.

Howard

semooo said:
hi all plz im in the problem i should be to send my home work tomorrow
plz plz i dont have the solution i need it,plz if i dont get yhe
solution i will failed in data structure in my university i went to
hospital i still in it 1 month there is no time next week i will make 4
exams(incomplete)so i need your help plz my freinds.

Looks like you're gonna fail English 1A, too.

Default User

osmium wrote:

Your University surely must have some mechanism to handle the
situation when a student enters a hospital late in the course.
Something other than getting a fail or incomplete.

There's nothing really wrong with an incomplete. That just means there
is work the student will need to make up later, and really is the
typical solution to this problem. If the work isn't completed, then the
grade converts to an F at some point, otherwise the student is graded
on the work.

Brian