hi guys

Andrew Thompson

i want learn java do you help me

One important part of 'leaning Java' is to be able to form
questions that other people nderstand, and are willing to
help you with.

To assist with getting help, it pays to write the language like people
are expecting to read it. For English, the reader would expect
a Capital Letter at the start of each snetence, as well as
for any use of the word 'I'. Also, adding a question mark
to any question, also helps. So that leading question might
better have been expressed as..

"I want learn java. Do you help me?"

(That is still not 'entirely correct' English, but it is 'close
enough' for most people to understand.)

OK -
1) a better group for beginners in Java is comp.lang.java.help
(you are posting on comp.lang.java.programmer at the moment)
2) These usenet newsrgoups are not a 'help-desk', so expect to
'read a lot of docs' befoe anybody is willing to help, and even then..
3) They will usually refer you to a tutorial, the best being..
<http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/>

To progress you further, we will need to know more specific
questions. (And hopefully, over on c.l.j.help!)

--
Andrew Thompson
http://www.athompson.info/andrew/