  1. Guest

    i want learn java do you help me
    , Nov 16, 2007

  2. wrote:
    >i want learn java do you help me

    One important part of 'leaning Java' is to be able to form
    questions that other people nderstand, and are willing to
    help you with.

    To assist with getting help, it pays to write the language like people
    are expecting to read it. For English, the reader would expect
    a Capital Letter at the start of each snetence, as well as
    for any use of the word 'I'. Also, adding a question mark
    to any question, also helps. So that leading question might
    better have been expressed as..

    "I want learn java. Do you help me?"

    (That is still not 'entirely correct' English, but it is 'close
    enough' for most people to understand.)

    OK -
    1) a better group for beginners in Java is comp.lang.java.help
    (you are posting on comp.lang.java.programmer at the moment)
    2) These usenet newsrgoups are not a 'help-desk', so expect to
    'read a lot of docs' befoe anybody is willing to help, and even then..
    3) They will usually refer you to a tutorial, the best being..
    <http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/>

    To progress you further, we will need to know more specific
    questions. (And hopefully, over on c.l.j.help!)

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Nov 16, 2007