[HIBERNATE] [EVALUATION] - Gavin King Censors Hibernate Forum

Ilias Lazaridis

followup-to: comp.lang.java.softwaretools

-

nntp access to hibernate devel group:

-
-
-

At first, I ask about an nntp user forum.

See the arrogant reaction of the team, which ignores user needs (this
topic was discussed in the past, too):

[Hibernate] [PROJECT] - Missing nntp user forum
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg04161.html

Subthread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg04200.html

-

Next I evaluate against the fictive product jamStore:

See again with which arrogance the team rejects my offer to work
together towards the direction to produce some quickstarts as described
on the jamStore page [which would allow a 1h quick-start]:

[PRODUCT] ORM + RDBMS = OODBMS / Evaluation Against Fictive jamStore
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg04180.html

Subthread:

SV: [Hibernate] Re: [PRODUCT] ORM + RDBMS = OODBMS / Evaluation Against
Fictive jamStore

-

See how simple Mr. Gavin King (JBoss) removes a granted right (to post
on the devel forum):

[Hibernate] FYI
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg04208.html

-

My response in another thread:

"
To Gavin King:
Removing a person [which writes fully in topic] from a mailinglist is
censorship.
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg04208.html
-
This here is not your personal playground.
I ask you friendly to stop removing me from the list.
"
source:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg04209.html

-
-
-

The response: A personal Censorship Attack against my person:

"
Your mail to 'hibernate-devel' with the subject

Re: SV: Re: [PRODUCT] ORM + RDBMS = OODBMS / Evaluation Against
Fictive
jamStore

The reason it is being held:

Sender is explicitly forbidden

notification of the moderator's decision.
"

-
-
-

A weak team lead like Gavin King (Jboss, Hibernate Lead developer) in
conjunction with a team which ignores
* user needs
* user experience
* users effort
cannot produce the next generation software systems.

Evaluation aborted.

[will continue it if i cannot find another solution]

-
-
-

Act against Censorship on Java Forums.