Hide SideBar of Wizard Control

James Bond

Hi all,

Has anyone tried to hide the SideBar of wizard control. I was reading Dino
Esposito's book on ASP.NET 2.0 and found that this optional panel can be
hidden by setting SideBarEnabled property. But looking through the SDK - I
could not find this property (!!!).

If anyone has done this please let us know as well.

clintonG

This works for me...

<asp:Wizard
DisplaySideBar="false" >

BTW -- have you read this article [1] by Dino? It seems to be the only
article that uses an image to show the layout of the Wizard which is helpful
for discussions.

I'm trying to figure out how to get the header and the step to vertically
align to the top. What happens for me is each time I select a step the
header and step area jump up and down vertically depending how much content
is in the step.

That sucks. The header and the step should be vertically aligned so the top
of the header is 'docked' to the top area of the control which renders as
HTML tables. Each time a new step is selected the content pushes the bottom
down leaving the top docked. Somehow there should be a valign="top"
attribute being applied to the header and step areas but I haven't figured
out the declarative syntax yet.

If you or anybody else has a clue what I've missed on this alignment issue
please let me know...

<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com
URL http://metromilwaukee.com/