Honolulu Ruby Users Group

Sam Joseph

Hi All,

Just to let you know that we're setting up a Ruby User's Group in
Honolulu. A lot of people are quite excited about rails, and by
extension about ruby itself. The first meeting will be the 12th October,
that's this Wednesday. Details attached below.

If there are any ruby/rails experts in Hawaii, or travelling to Hawaii
in the near future, please let us know. We'd love to have you come and
talk to our group.

Many thanks in advance.

CHEERS> SAM

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ H R U G @ M E E T I N G @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

An experimental Honolulu Ruby Users Group meeting will take place on
Wednesday 12th October from 5pm to 6pm.

@@@@@@@@@@ LOCATION INFORMATION @@@@@@@@@@

The meeting will be held in the offices of Camber Corporations
Asia-Pacific Office, 900 Fort Street Mall, suite 1710

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=900+Fort+Street+Mall,+Honolulu,+HI&iwloc=A&hl=en

Parking is either in the building (enter from Merchant Street), for $3
an hour or parking on the streets nearby. There are other public parking
areas within 2 blocks also.

@@@@@@@@@@ NEW MEETING AGENDA @@@@@@@@@@

The meeting's agenda is as follows:

5:00pm - 5:45pm "Ruby and Rails Just Rock" Main talk by Anthony Eden

5:45pm - 6:00pm Discussion

Speaker Biography

Anthony Eden is the Technical Lead at Camber Corporation's Asia-Pacific
Office and a partner with Saipan DataCom, developers of DotMP. Anthony
has been developing web applications since 1994, Java applications since
1996 and dabbles in a variety of languages such as Perl, Python, PHP and
Ruby.