Hosted Enviroment Problem

Guest

Hi All,

We have deployed our web application to our host server. But after deploying
following error occur. I our local environments application work fine. We
complies our application in release mode and also remove <compilation
debug="true"> line and also disabled trace.

Tell us what we will do to remove this error.

Thanks

Amit Pardeshi

Server Error in '/' Application.

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'eTelic.eFAS.Portal.CDefault'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Page CodeBehind="Default.aspx.vb" language="vb"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="eTelic.eFAS.Portal.CDefault" %>
Line 2: <P>
Line 3: <%--

Source File: D:\inetpub\virtual\etelic\wwwroot\efas\Default.aspx Line: 1

Guest

Hi Amit,
From the error, it looks like the aspnet engine couldnt locate
'eTelic.eFAS.Portal.CDefault' which i assume is in the code behind file. Have
you uploaded the code behind assembly to the .\bin folder in your host
server?

Regards,
Senthil.

Guest

Hi Senthil,

Thanks for your reply. Yaa i have uploaded assembly in bin.
Is there any problem with web folder permissions.

Regards

Amit Pardeshi