Hosting company for asp.net application

m.a

Hello,

I am looking for a hosting company to host my asp.net application. I need
a server that I can run other .net and MFC applications on it (probably a
dedicated server).

Any recommendation or suggestion?

Best regards

George

First you need to figure out where do you want to host it.
If you mostly US based then host it in US. If Europe then Europe, if China
then china host will be better.
US hosting will be cheaper.

George.

m.a

Thanks,
Currently, our customers are in UK but we may expand to US very soon.
Which company do you suggest?

Regards

George

Do not know UK companies so can not comment on that. I am using
theplanet.com for my dedicated server.
Check out webhostingtalk.com it's the most popular forum about hosting

George.