Hover effect in Calender Control

jack

Hi im making a scheduler, in house project in which im using a
calender control.
in this is possible to ger an hover effect (or a color change ) of a
cell which i do mouse over on this control .

Please help ..

Thanks for the help

Christopher Reed

In the DayRender event method, put this code (in C#):

evtArgs.Cell.Attributes["OnMouseOver"] = "this.style.background='<pick your
color>'";
evtArgs.Cell.Attributes["OnMouseOut"] = "this.style.background='<put it back
to the color it was>'";

Hope this helps!

Christopher Reed

What gives you this runtime error? (Note: I haven't seen my earlier
response come through yet.)