    cell which i do mouse over on this control .

    Please help ..

    Thanks for the help

    jack, Jan 2, 2006

  2. In the DayRender event method, put this code (in C#):

    evtArgs.Cell.Attributes["OnMouseOver"] = "this.style.background='<pick your
    color>'";
    evtArgs.Cell.Attributes["OnMouseOut"] = "this.style.background='<put it back
    to the color it was>'";

    Hope this helps!
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Jan 3, 2006

  3. jack

    jack Guest

    aaa....
    its giving me runtime error 65 ...

    jack, Jan 3, 2006
  4. What gives you this runtime error? (Note: I haven't seen my earlier
    response come through yet.)
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Jan 3, 2006