how and when shall I or we use collections

mailajayck

I know the interfaces core in collections but I am unable to know what
is what in realtime bcoz I am facing real time questions mostly in
Interviews

Thanking in Advance

Remon van Vliet

I know the interfaces core in collections but I am unable to know what
is what in realtime bcoz I am facing real time questions mostly in
Interviews

Thanking in Advance

Perhaps invest some time in reading up on collections? I fail to see what
you expect people to reply here. You know what kind of questions are being
asked during these interviews, you know what kind of experience level is
required for these jobs, so why not spend some time on getting familiar
enough with the topic to be able to provide the relevant answers and do the
job you're applying for?

Remon

Alex Hunsley

I know the interfaces core in collections but I am unable to know what
is what in realtime bcoz I am facing real time questions mostly in
Interviews

Thanking in Advance

Thanks for what? You've not even asked a question that I can see. And
no-one can make you better at Java by telepathy, if that was what you
were expecting....

lex

Tor Iver Wilhelmsen

I know the interfaces core in collections but I am unable to know what
is what in realtime bcoz I am facing real time questions mostly in
Interviews

Um, you use a collection when you need a collection of objects. What
is the question? If you have never used or seen the use of a
collection, why are you applying for Java jobs? Or programming jobs
for that matter?