    Interviews

    Thanking in Advance

    , Dec 21, 2006

  2. <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I know the interfaces core in collections but I am unable to know what
    > is what in realtime bcoz I am facing real time questions mostly in
    > Interviews
    >
    > Thanking in Advance

    Perhaps invest some time in reading up on collections? I fail to see what
    you expect people to reply here. You know what kind of questions are being
    asked during these interviews, you know what kind of experience level is
    required for these jobs, so why not spend some time on getting familiar
    enough with the topic to be able to provide the relevant answers and do the
    job you're applying for?

    Remon

    Remon van Vliet, Dec 21, 2006

  3. Alex Hunsley Guest

    wrote:
    > I know the interfaces core in collections but I am unable to know what
    > is what in realtime bcoz I am facing real time questions mostly in
    > Interviews
    >
    > Thanking in Advance

    Thanks for what? You've not even asked a question that I can see. And
    no-one can make you better at Java by telepathy, if that was what you
    were expecting....

    lex

    Alex Hunsley, Dec 21, 2006
  4. "" <> writes:

    > I know the interfaces core in collections but I am unable to know what
    > is what in realtime bcoz I am facing real time questions mostly in
    > Interviews

    Um, you use a collection when you need a collection of objects. What
    is the question? If you have never used or seen the use of a
    collection, why are you applying for Java jobs? Or programming jobs
    for that matter?

    Tor Iver Wilhelmsen, Dec 22, 2006