    should I create a new project for a class? Is it better to have fewer
    files with all the classes in or should I put each class in it's own
    file? Do you put your class files in a certain folder structure?
    wapsiii, Oct 14, 2005

  2. Wapsiii,

    I like to create a single class library for each project and then I create a
    separate class file for each class.

    --
    Sincerely,

    S. Justin Gengo, MCP
    Web Developer / Programmer

    www.aboutfortunate.com

    "Out of chaos comes order."
    Nietzsche

    S. Justin Gengo, Oct 14, 2005

  3. You will get very detailed guidance on this subject at :

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/practices/compcat/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dnbda/html/distapp.asp

    This is the most complete guide to
    Application Architecture for .NET that I've ever read.

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Oct 14, 2005
  4. wapsiii