How can Administrator change the Password of existing User, without knowing his Old Password in Admi

Luqman

How can Administrator change the Password of existing User, without knowing
his Old Password in Administer Security Tool ?

One user has forgot his password, and Administer wants to refresh it.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Riki

Luqman said:
How can Administrator change the Password of existing User, without
knowing his Old Password in Administer Security Tool ?

One user has forgot his password, and Administer wants to refresh it.

Best Regards,

Luqman

First reset it, then change it.

Be aware that the user may get an e-mail about these operations.

luqman

Hi,

How can I reset the Password ?

I did not find any option of resetting Password in ASP.Net Web Site
Administration Tool, please advise.

Best Regards,

Luqman

Riki

luqman said:
Hi,

How can I reset the Password ?

I did not find any option of resetting Password in ASP.Net Web Site
Administration Tool, please advise.

In VB.NET:

Protected Sub ResetPassword(ByVal username As String)
Dim msUser As MembershipUser = Membership.GetUser(username)
Dim strTempPW As String = msUser.ResetPassword("test")
msUser.ChangePassword(strTempPW, "newpassword")
End Sub