How can i import namespace in asp.net?

Hi All

Dear All,

i am new to asp.net using C#. i have created namespace(dll)
in C#. now i want to use it in my asp.net page. please
guide me where should i put this dll and how to use it.

if i put it in the local folder and import it. it gives
error messages.

waiting for reply.

omar lodhi

Ravikanth[MVP]

Hi

You will have to set a reference to your dll and then you
should be able to call your classes from your code
behind. (right click "references" in your solution
explorer and choose "add reference")

HTH
Ravikanth[MVP]