How can i mix JSP pages with ASP.NET and/or AJAX

NJSS

We have a big PLM/PDM System entirely built in JSP and JAVA!
I would like to develop new modules using ASP.Net mixed with JSP and
JAVA!
Is this possible? In an easy way? It's advisable to join this two
different worlds?!

HeLp Me pleaaaaasssseeee....

Scott M.

JSP's and ASP.NET pages can't communicate directly. But, via the open Web
Service standard, they can call each other and send data back & forth.

Look into Web Services for more info.

Joined
Oct 10, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi Scott,

Can you help me out please......

Can you please help me in the issue with browsing the .aspx from the client machine which is there in server because i am also facing same problem when i tried to open .aspx file from the client machine..it is geting open with notepad i.e edit mode, i want to browse the file.
How do you resolve this problem..
Please revert back to me with solution..

Thanks & regards,
Kumarm