How do I run a server side method from javascript?!

Steve Kershaw

I have a problem that I need to be able to run a server side method
(MyMethod()) from a javascript script. For example:

<script language="javascript">

confirmValue = confirm("Do you wish to save?");
if(confirmValue)
run MyMethod() here

</script>

There must be a way to do this, but how?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve

intrader

I have a problem that I need to be able to run a server side method
(MyMethod()) from a javascript script. For example:

<script language="javascript">

confirmValue = confirm("Do you wish to save?");
if(confirmValue)
run MyMethod() here

</script>

There must be a way to do this, but how?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Steve
There is AJAX as well as ICallbackEventHandler.
For a very complete and elegant AJAX implementation look up AJAX.NET
http://ajax.schwarz-interactive.de/