How do I uninstall PWS 4.0 (Personal Web Server)?

DaveJohnson12

My installation of PWS 4.0 won't run at all anymore. I'm going to uninstall it
and reinstall it hoping it will work again. I worked great for severa months.
I'm using Windows 95.

To uninstall I'm guessing I can use the setup program:

Start->Programs->Microsoft Personal Web Server->Personal Web Server Setup

Now I see an initial screen, click next and I see a screen where I can click
Remove All to remove all previously installed components.

Will that do it?

Thank you.