    but there is an error saying that there is nothing into it. I need help!

    Thank you--
    :)

    Petra, Mar 31, 2005

  2. MMC is not specifically for IIS, it is a generic container. This is not how
    you access IIS. Do you have an Internet Services Manager or something
    similar in the Control Panel? What happens if you issue IISRESET at a
    command prompt?

    On 3/30/05 6:43 PM, in article
    , "Petra"

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Mar 31, 2005

  3. Petra

    Petra Guest

    Thanks for answering Aaron but I don't know that I had to access IIRESET at
    the command prompt everytime I wan't to check my ASP pages if it's working or
    not.

    Since I used the IIS as my personal web server and I had seen my co-worker
    used the MMC to run their ASP.Net pages.

    Thank you very much again

    :)

    Petra, Mar 31, 2005
  4. > I don't know that I had to access IIRESET at
    > the command prompt everytime I wan't to check my ASP pages if it's working

    or
    > not.

    No, I didn't suggest that... I suggested trying that ONCE, now, to see if
    IIS is installed. Every time you want to check if your ASP pages are
    working or not, load them in a browser.

    --
    Please post DDL, sample data and desired results.
    See http://www.aspfaq.com/5006 for info.

    Aaron [SQL Server MVP], Apr 1, 2005
  5. Petra

    Petra Guest

    Thank you very much for your answer.

    I understand what you are saying.

    Do you think I can also open the ASP pages or html pages inside the mmc so
    that I don't have to worry what path I have to put in the browser.

    :)

    Petra, Apr 1, 2005