How run valgrind on Python C extensions?

seberino

I have Python C extensions that are giving me seg faults that I'd
like to run valgrind on.

Can I use valgrind on these through python?? HOW???

Is it easy or must I do some work like recompiling python source
with the -g extension?

Thanks!

Chris

System Administrator

Chris> I have Python C extensions that are giving me seg faults that I'd
Chris> like to run valgrind on.

Chris> Can I use valgrind on these through python?? HOW???

Just run Python under valgrind's control. It will automatically take care
of it for you.

Chris> Is it easy or must I do some work like recompiling python source
Chris> with the -g extension?

Should not be necessary.

Skip