    How can I know if an URL is clicked ? and how should I adapt it, after it is
    clicked ??

    Any help or ideas are appreciated.

    Plinius frobenius, Aug 7, 2004

  2. Plinius frobenius

    Phlip Guest

    Plinius frobenius wrote:

    > Hi, I want to make a program that does the following:
    > It run's on the background, and whenever I click a link (an url) on a
    > webpage or something, it can adapt the URL and then open it:
    > a simple example : when I click the url www.google.com , the URL that

    should
    > be opened is www.google.be.
    > I don't even know how to get started.

    You can configure your Google cookies to always bring up a given locale,
    including Klingon...

    This question has nothing to do with C++, and solving the question as stated
    would make your Web experience fragile to the point of uselessness. Use
    Google Groups to seek answers to your real problem on forums that cover your
    Web browser, or Google.

    --
    Phlip

    Phlip, Aug 7, 2004

  3. thanks for your answer, but the google example was just an example.
    There are also lots of other sites that I want to adapt (and not only the
    ..com).
    I was thinking with hooking "Shellexec." but I don't know if this is the api
    that is used when starting a link which was clicked??
    (so, it does has something to do with C++).

    any other ideas ?

    Plinius frobenius, Aug 8, 2004
  4. On Sun, 08 Aug 2004 06:05:45 GMT, Plinius frobenius
    <> wrote:

    > thanks for your answer, but the google example was just an example.
    > There are also lots of other sites that I want to adapt (and not only the
    > .com).
    > I was thinking with hooking "Shellexec." but I don't know if this is the
    > api
    > that is used when starting a link which was clicked??
    > (so, it does has something to do with C++).
    >
    > any other ideas ?

    Phlip's main point was that you are asking in the wrong place. Your
    question has nothing to do with the C++ language (the fact that you are
    writing in C++ is irrelevant). You seem to be writing for the Windows
    operating system so I suggest you ask in a Windows programming group such
    as news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32. This group is for
    C++ language questions only .

    john

    John Harrison, Aug 8, 2004
  5. ok.thanks.