How to Auto Collapse in a Trree View?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Luis E Valencia, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. I have 7 root nodes I want to collapseIf I click on another root Node.

    I tried this

    Private Sub TreeView1_Expand(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
    Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TreeViewClickEventArgs) Handles
    TreeView1.Expand

    Dim nodo As TreeNode

    Dim nodoactual As TreeNode

    Response.Write("HOLA")