How to connect my webservice while Debuging an Active EXE server written in VB6

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Geofrey van Hecke, Feb 27, 2007.

  1. Hi,

    I need to debug an ActiveX EXE server written in VB6. My objectif is to make
    some "step by step" investigations while my client, which is a webservice
    written in C#, is connect to him.

    The problem is that my webservice do not connect to my ActiveX EXE server
    when I open the source code and run my project from Microsoft Visual Basic
    6.0.

    It strange because, when my ActiveX EXE is running normaly, my webservice
    can connect to my ActiveX Exe without problem.

    Up to now, the only solution to debug my Active EXE is to add some log
    messages but this is making me lose a lot of time.

    Do you have any idea to simplify my investigation and make some "step by
    step" run ?

    Thanks for your time.

    Geofrey van Hecke.

    Geofrey van Hecke, Feb 27, 2007