How to connect my webservice while Debuging an Active EXE server written in VB6

Geofrey van Hecke

Hi,

I need to debug an ActiveX EXE server written in VB6. My objectif is to make
some "step by step" investigations while my client, which is a webservice
written in C#, is connect to him.

The problem is that my webservice do not connect to my ActiveX EXE server
when I open the source code and run my project from Microsoft Visual Basic
6.0.

It strange because, when my ActiveX EXE is running normaly, my webservice
can connect to my ActiveX Exe without problem.

Up to now, the only solution to debug my Active EXE is to add some log
messages but this is making me lose a lot of time.

Do you have any idea to simplify my investigation and make some "step by
step" run ?

Thanks for your time.

Geofrey van Hecke.