How to create a video spokesperson

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Astroboy, Jan 20, 2010.

  1. Astroboy

    Astroboy Guest

    Astroboy, Jan 20, 2010

  2. Astroboy

    dorayme Guest

    In article
    <
    m>,
    Astroboy <> wrote:

    > Hi guys.
    >
    > Does anyone know any video tutorials on how to create a Video
    > spokesperson on a webpage. As outlined in this video :
    >
    > http://www.liveonpage.com/
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQPehwMfx_s
    >
    > I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.
    > However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

    No, no one knows how to do this and it cannot be done and don't
    do it until the human race has completely forgot how to read.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Jan 20, 2010

  3. Astroboy

    richard Guest

    On Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:50:03 -0800 (PST), Astroboy wrote:

    > Hi guys.
    >
    > Does anyone know any video tutorials on how to create a Video
    > spokesperson on a webpage. As outlined in this video :
    >
    > http://www.liveonpage.com/
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQPehwMfx_s
    >
    > I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.
    > However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

    It appears to be an application like java or flash.
    I would suggest you fill out the information and see what you get sent and
    try it out. Then come back and tell us how much the real thing costs.

    richard, Jan 20, 2010
  4. Astroboy

    Doug Miller Guest

    In article <>, Astroboy <> wrote:

    >I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.

    Q: Then why did you post it here?
    A: You're a spammer, trying to get more views of your YouTube video.

    >However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

    Of course you could, you liar -- you posted almost exactly the same thing at
    alt.macromedia.flash, probably for exactly the same reason.

    Now go away.

    Doug Miller, Jan 20, 2010
  5. Astroboy

    Doug Miller Guest

    In article <>, buzzard <> wrote:
    >Astroboy wrote:
    >> Hi guys.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know any video tutorials on how to create a Video
    >> spokesperson on a webpage. As outlined in this video :
    >>
    >> http://www.snip
    >> http://www.youtube.snip
    >>
    >> I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.
    >> However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

    >An online video spokesperson would be basically inaccessible
    >to anyone in my area or in any area like mine, where the only
    >internet available is dialup.

    It doesn't matter. Astroglide isn't really looking for answers, he's just
    trying to get people to watch his ads.

    Doug Miller, Jan 21, 2010
  6. On Jan 20, 7:46 am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
    > >However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

    > Of course you could, you liar -- you posted almost exactly the same thing at
    > alt.macromedia.flash, probably for exactly the same reason.

    Actually, the usnet adobe groups are pretty useless. Adobe users
    usually use the Adobe forums at adobe.com. So even if he did find it,
    it would have been useless to him anyway,and he would have ended up
    here anyway.

    To answer his question, it is actually pretty simple to do that:

    1. Film actor, key encode FLV with alpha
    2, Build a transparent Flash video player using FLVPlayback.
    3. Write the actionscript to make the player load, unload videos and
    make the player visible at the correct times (several methods can do
    this)

    Put the player on the background and have the "appearing" in the video
    or put the player into a div and use javascript/css to make the div
    appear and disappear.

    Travis Newbury, Jan 21, 2010
  7. On Jan 20, 7:09 pm, buzzard <> wrote:
    > Astroboy wrote:
    > > Hi guys.

    > > Does anyone know any video tutorials on how to create a Video
    > > spokesperson on a webpage.  As outlined in this video :

    > >http://www.snip
    > >http://www.youtube.snip

    > > I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.
    > > However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

    > An online video spokesperson would be basically inaccessible
    > to anyone in my area or in any area like mine, where the only
    > internet available is dialup.

    Man that sucks. Oh well, there are plenty that do have broadband, so
    they can enjoy it. And I am guessing he second they offer broadband
    in your area you will buy it.

    Travis Newbury, Jan 21, 2010
  8. Astroboy

    sroddriguez

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2013
    Messages:
    2
    Hi i found a video that gives you step by step instructions as to how you can easily incorporate a spokes person on your website.

    Video is here:
    goo.gl/PgU4LI

    (Just copy the link into your web browser)

    I hope this was of some help.:congrats:

    sroddriguez, Dec 30, 2013
  9. Astroboy

    sroddriguez