How to create a video spokesperson

Astroboy

Hi guys.

Does anyone know any video tutorials on how to create a Video
spokesperson on a webpage. As outlined in this video :

http://www.liveonpage.com/

I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.
However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

dorayme

<[email protected]
m>,
Astroboy said:
Hi guys.

Does anyone know any video tutorials on how to create a Video
spokesperson on a webpage. As outlined in this video :

http://www.liveonpage.com/

I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.
However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

No, no one knows how to do this and it cannot be done and don't
do it until the human race has completely forgot how to read.

richard

Hi guys.

Does anyone know any video tutorials on how to create a Video
spokesperson on a webpage. As outlined in this video :

http://www.liveonpage.com/

I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.
However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

It appears to be an application like java or flash.
I would suggest you fill out the information and see what you get sent and
try it out. Then come back and tell us how much the real thing costs.

Doug Miller

I know this is not really an HTML question and its more Flash.

Q: Then why did you post it here?
A: You're a spammer, trying to get more views of your YouTube video.
However I couldnt find a relevant Flash group :)

Of course you could, you liar -- you posted almost exactly the same thing at
alt.macromedia.flash, probably for exactly the same reason.

Now go away.

Doug Miller

An online video spokesperson would be basically inaccessible
to anyone in my area or in any area like mine, where the only
internet available is dialup.

It doesn't matter. Astroglide isn't really looking for answers, he's just
trying to get people to watch his ads.

Travis Newbury

Of course you could, you liar -- you posted almost exactly the same thing at
alt.macromedia.flash, probably for exactly the same reason.

Actually, the usnet adobe groups are pretty useless. Adobe users
usually use the Adobe forums at adobe.com. So even if he did find it,
it would have been useless to him anyway,and he would have ended up
here anyway.

To answer his question, it is actually pretty simple to do that:

1. Film actor, key encode FLV with alpha
2, Build a transparent Flash video player using FLVPlayback.
3. Write the actionscript to make the player load, unload videos and
make the player visible at the correct times (several methods can do
this)

Put the player on the background and have the "appearing" in the video
or put the player into a div and use javascript/css to make the div
appear and disappear.

Travis Newbury

An online video spokesperson would be basically inaccessible
to anyone in my area or in any area like mine, where the only
internet available is dialup.

Man that sucks. Oh well, there are plenty that do have broadband, so
they can enjoy it. And I am guessing he second they offer broadband
in your area you will buy it.

Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi i found a video that gives you step by step instructions as to how you can easily incorporate a spokes person on your website.

Video is here:
goo.gl/PgU4LI

(Just copy the link into your web browser)

I hope this was of some help.:congrats: