    a virtual directory so it can find the assemblies in the bin directory?

    Thanks,
    Siegfried

    Siegfried Heintze, Nov 11, 2004

  2. you need to change the output path property of your project to just bin\

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FybmV0?=, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Property? I'm confused. I'm not using MS Visual Studio so there are no
    properties. I'm just manually using tlbimp and jsc (javascript compiler) to
    create assemblies from the command line and specifying the output to be bin
    directory. I wonder if case sensitivity could be messing me up?

    Here are my commands:
    "\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Bin\TlbImp.exe"
    c:\Windows\System32\msxml2.dll /out:..\..\bin\msxml2.dll /namespace:MSXML2
    "\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\jsc"
    /out:..\..\bin\SlideMaker.dll
    /reference:c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\System.Web.dll\;..\.
    ..\bin\msxml2.dll /debug /target:library SlideMaker02.js

    Thanks
    Siegfried

    Siegfried Heintze, Nov 11, 2004