How to decide the best choice between web-form and win-form for the next solution?

abc

How to decide the best choice between web-form and win-form for the next
solution?

In my case, the new projects will have over 200 users to use and we will
apply part-by-part function components add to production environment when we
developed a part and parts. The projects will have a very very user
friendly UI for powerful analysis and enquiry. Also, the projects should
have very high response for user actions.

For consider the deloyment, web-form will be very fast solutions. Win-form
will need to install one-by-one PCs. It will affect our decide which
web-form and win-form to apply.

Are there anyone have the best methods or ideas for our considers?

Aytaç ÖZAY

Hi,

In my opinion using .Net Remoting technologies with smart client
applications is better for this situation. Using smart client is saving time
for installing the project, because there is a web site or ftp site that the
project's final version locate. And using .Net Remoting all the applications
run in server machine. So if you have a good server enough for 200 users,
you have no performance problems.

Have a nice work,

Aytaç ÖZAY
Software Developer