How to delete a XML element in vb.net code

GhislainTanguay

How can io delete this element in my AdRotator.xml file with VB.NET

I try a lot of things but I don'T have a good result.. Please help me

<Advertisements>

<Ad>

<ImageUrl>http://localhost/UQCN/Images/sample-ad.gif</ImageUrl>

<NavigateUrl>/UQCN/WebModules/AdsManager/PassThrough.aspx?AD=4</NavigateUrl>

<AlternateText>Test!</AlternateText>

<Keyword>Wrox</Keyword>

<Impressions>1</Impressions>

</Ad>

--------------------------------------------this is the element I want to
delete------------------------------------

<Ad>

<ImageUrl>http://localhost/UQCN/Images/sample-ad2.gif</ImageUrl>

<NavigateUrl>/UQCN/WebModules/AdsManager/PassThrough.aspx?AD=5</NavigateUrl>

<AlternateText>Test 2</AlternateText>

<Keyword>Wrox2</Keyword>

<Impressions>5</Impressions>

</Ad>

<Ad>

<ImageUrl>http://localhost/UQCN/Images/Aptitudes.jpg</ImageUrl>

<NavigateUrl>/UQCN/WebModules/AdsManager/PassThrough.aspx?AD=6</NavigateUrl>

<AlternateText>tytvytv</AlternateText>

<Keyword>1</Keyword>

<Impressions>1</Impressions>

</Ad>