    Is there any document on this?

    Thanks a lot
    Roy
    Roy, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Roy wrote:
    > Anyone know how to deploy a j2m3 midlet from a PC onto a motorola v600
    > phone? Can I do that through infrared port?

    Possibly. Have you tried yet?

    > Is there any document on this?

    There's a tool called Motorola PST which can modify the firmware on the
    phone to allow you to use Motorola's Midway tool to install a MIDlet
    suite. I'll see if I can scrounge up the info and post it to the J2ME
    FAQ <http://mcpierce.mypage.org/j2mefaq.html> for you.

    --
    Darryl L. Pierce <>
    Visit my homepage: http://mcpierce.multiply.com