    write a program that dial a phone number through the modem. Can you give me
    little help with this?

    Thanks alot guys
    Firewalker, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Firewalker

    Phlip Guest

    [OT] Re: how to dial no in C/C++

    Firewalker wrote:

    > I was wondering if you can give me little help with this. I am trying to
    > write a program that dial a phone number through the modem. Can you give

    me
    > little help with this?

    Start with http://groups.google.com . Any answer you find will have more to
    do with your platform than C++. This newsgroup is only qualified to answer
    platform-neutral questions centering on C++ itself.

    --
    Phlip
    Phlip, Jul 29, 2004

  3. Firewalker

    David Hilsee Guest

    "Firewalker" <> wrote in message
    > Hello guys,
    > I was wondering if you can give me little help with this. I am trying to
    > write a program that dial a phone number through the modem. Can you give

    me
    > little help with this?

    Standard C++ does not have any concept of a modem. If you wish to access a
    computer's modem in your C++ programs, then you will probably have to use a
    non-standard library, and non-standard libraries are generally not discussed
    in this newsgroup. Once you find such a library that you like (via Google
    or some other means), try asking questions about it in a forum that
    discusses the library.

    --
    David Hilsee
    David Hilsee, Jul 29, 2004