    ASP.NET web services?

    Thank you,
    Max
    Maxwell2006, Mar 31, 2006

  2. If you disabled it, what would you want it to do?

    If you modify it, what exactly are you wanting to modify?

    --
    Robbe Morris - 2004-2006 Microsoft MVP C#
    Earn money answering .NET questions

    Robbe Morris [C# MVP], Mar 31, 2006

  3. Maxwell2006

    Maxwell2006 Guest

    > If you disabled it, what would you want it to do?

    When you go to http://localhost/service.asmx IIS shows the webservice test
    page.
    I like to disable that test page. Obviously that doesn't mean disabling the
    actual webservice.

    > If you modify it, what exactly are you wanting to modify?

    When you go to http://localhost/service.asmx IIS shows the webservice test
    page.
    I like to modify that page, so it just shows "Hello World"

    Regards,
    Max

    Maxwell2006, Mar 31, 2006
  4. Hi Max,

    Regarding on this issue, I've found your another duplicated thread in the
    following newsgroup:

    Subject: How to disable/modify the default test pages for asmx web services?
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.webservices

    I've posted my response there. If you feel it convenient that we continue
    to discuss in that thread, please feel free to post there.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security