How to dispaly corret URL in browser after Server.transfer

Shankar kalel

Whenever Server.transfer is occcured in web pages , URL
shown in Address Bar of browser remainas unchanged.

Can we use HttpModules for changing this URL as per
actual page processed after Server.Transfer.

If not , do we have any other mean to reset this url as
per actul page being processed after Server.Transfer.

Will be gratefull if you send me the resolution

Joerg Jooss

Shankar kalel said:
Whenever Server.transfer is occcured in web pages , URL
shown in Address Bar of browser remainas unchanged.

The client doesn't know anything about the control flow being
transferred on the serverside.

Can we use HttpModules for changing this URL as per
actual page processed after Server.Transfer.

If not , do we have any other mean to reset this url as
per actul page being processed after Server.Transfer.

Response.Redirect() will notify the client, but requires another
roundtrip.

Cheers,