How to e-mail self?

Julie

I have a small internal-facing site that has a couple of reports. For
one of those reports, I'd like to add the capability for the page to
automatically e-mail itself to a given recipient (parameter from the url).

For example:

http://localhost/[email protected]

would render the page in my browser and the code behind would take the
page and e-mail it to the given address.

I have the mail message/smtp client code all working, but don't know how
to access the rendered HTML content from within Page_Load (or where ever).

Is this possible? If so, how?

TIA

jules