How to e-mail self?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Julie, Nov 25, 2009.

  1. Julie

    Julie Guest

    I have a small internal-facing site that has a couple of reports. For
    one of those reports, I'd like to add the capability for the page to
    automatically e-mail itself to a given recipient (parameter from the url).

    For example:

    http://localhost/report.aspx?email=

    would render the page in my browser and the code behind would take the
    page and e-mail it to the given address.

    I have the mail message/smtp client code all working, but don't know how
    to access the rendered HTML content from within Page_Load (or where ever).

    Is this possible? If so, how?

    TIA

    jules

    Julie, Nov 25, 2009