How To Find Currently Selected Tile.Notebook Tab?

bcwhite

How can I determine what tab is currently selected in a Tile.Notebook
widget?

The best suggestion I've been able to find via Google is
"mynotebook.index('current')", but that gets an exception from Tcl.

Any ideas?

-- Brian

Kevin Walzer

How can I determine what tab is currently selected in a Tile.Notebook
widget?

The best suggestion I've been able to find via Google is
"mynotebook.index('current')", but that gets an exception from Tcl.

Any ideas?

-- Brian
How about

mynotebook.index.current()

?

bcwhite

How can I determine what tab is currently selected in a Tile.Notebook
How about

mynotebook.index.current()

No good: AttributeError: 'function' object has no attribute 'current'

I tried "mynotebook.index().current()", too, but get a different
error.

-- Brian

Kevin Walzer

No good: AttributeError: 'function' object has no attribute 'current'

I tried "mynotebook.index().current()", too, but get a different
error.

-- Brian
Not sure what the problem is then--perhaps that function hasn't been
mapped into Tkinter. I don't use that feature myself.