    Any pointers to code samples would bve highly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Mahesh
    Mahesh S, Jan 11, 2007

  2. Mahesh S

    ck Guest

    Mahesh S wrote:
    > Hi
    > I have set up a web server with JUDDI running on it.
    > I would like to develop a java client that would query the registry and
    > return the web services along with the URL.
    > Any pointers to code samples would bve highly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Mahesh

    This link might be of some help
    http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/javawebserv/chapter/ch06.html

    Cheers,
    Ck
    http://www.gfour.net
    ck, Jan 11, 2007

  3. Mahesh S

    Mahesh S Guest

    Hi

    Thanks for the pointer.

    I am now able to query the UDDI register and get back a little of
    services provided by a business.

    How do I get the service URL / wsdl URL given the service name or
    service key?

    I read a few documents and they all point to TModel but it doesnt make
    any sense.

    Any code samples would be highly appreciated.

    Please help.

    Thanks
    Mahesh

    Mahesh S, Jan 12, 2007