How to get a list of services from UDDI using java client

Mahesh S

Hi

I have set up a web server with JUDDI running on it.

I have the inquireURL and the publishURL

I was able to publish a couple of web services to the registry using
Rational IDE.

I would like to develop a java client that would query the registry and
return the web services along with the URL.

Any pointers to code samples would bve highly appreciated.

Thanks
Mahesh

Mahesh S

Hi

Thanks for the pointer.

I am now able to query the UDDI register and get back a little of
services provided by a business.

How do I get the service URL / wsdl URL given the service name or
service key?

I read a few documents and they all point to TModel but it doesnt make
any sense.

Any code samples would be highly appreciated.

Please help.