How to get rounded corners and a border shadow?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mark B, Dec 15, 2008.

  1. Mark B

    Mark B Guest

    Mark B, Dec 15, 2008

  2. Mark B

    zigzag

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Hi Mark,

    As part of the AJAX toolkit there is a rounded corners tool that can be applied to different controls.

    I am new to this forum so I cannot add a link to the ajax toolkit. But if you do a search for ajax, toolkit and rounded corners you should find the control.

    Hope this helps.
    zigzag, Dec 15, 2008

  3. Mark B

    Mark B Guest

    Thanks. I see. I wonder though if that can be applied to the entire page
    (and my pages all have Masterpage and a Content section already, plus the
    Masterpage holds a table which has a row that holds the Content Panel).

    Mark B, Dec 16, 2008
  4. Mark B

    bruce barker Guest

    there are two common ways beside javascript (which doesn't give really
    nice corners):

    1) if the size if the panel is known, use a background image.
    2) the most common is to use images for the corners. see:

    http://www.alistapart.com/articles/customcorners/

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Dec 16, 2008