how to handle events fired on one page on another aspx-page

Ralf Müller

Hi folks!

I'am trying to figure out a way on how to keep my scolling position of the
page AND all of it's scrollable divs during postbacks.
Sadly it seems that div-scrolling can only be done in conjunction with
absolute positioning of the divs which is definitely not what I want. But
when using iframes i get multiple aspx-pages and i don't have a clue how to
handle events that occur on the page in the iframe on my mainpage.

I thought that perhaps I could introduce a kind of event-supernode-object
stored in the session which listens on all events from the pages and on
which my pages could register as eventlistener. Do you think this is worth a
try or would you recommend another approach? Perhaps anybody has had a
similiar problem already...

Greetings, Ralf

Ralf Müller

Sorry! I forgot to say that I don't want to use SmartNavigation because I
need this to work on Firefox, too.