    ISR_<machine name>?

    Thanks,
    Siegfried

    Siegfried Heintze, Apr 14, 2006

  2. > How do I write a little web page to see what account I am running under?

    You just need to get the page to print out to the response the value of
    System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity.GetCurrent().Name in your
    Page_Load event [I think that nasty string of namespaces is right...].

    > I think I am running under the default of ISR_<machine name>. All I have to do
    > is make the cygwin cron job run under that account. What is the password for
    > ISR_<machine name>?

    IIS will manage the password for this account, and will periodically
    change it to a new random string. So, you can't really have a process
    spawned manually run in the context of this account. Instead, you'd
    probably have to set up a new account and have the ASP.NET pages run
    under that account, rather than the default one, as then you'd also be
    able to run your cron job in that account also.

    HTH

    -- ph

    Paul Henderson, Apr 15, 2006