How to improve writing code in python?

Banh

Hi,
I have a problem with learning Python. My code is really bad and I can't solve many problems. I really want to improve it. Do you know any website which helps me to learn python effectively (for beginners)? This is my first programming language and I am studying about manipulating the images using Python. If you also know any websites relating to manipulate the images, canyou guys tell me? Thank you!

Piet van Oostrum

Banh said:
Hi,
I have a problem with learning Python. My code is really bad and I can't solve many problems. I really want to improve it. Do you know any website which helps me to learn python effectively (for beginners)? This is my first programming language and I am studying about manipulating the images using Python. If you also know any websites relating to manipulate the images, can you guys tell me? Thank you!

For learning programming you could do the Udacity course Introduction to Computer Science:
https://www.udacity.com/course/cs101

rusi

Hi,
I have a problem with learning Python. My code is really bad and I can't solve many problems. I
really want to improve it. Do you know any website which helps me to learn python effectively (for
beginners)? This is my first programming language and I am studying aboutmanipulating the images
using Python. If you also know any websites relating to manipulate the images, can you guys tell
me? Thank you!

One general recommendation I make to beginners is to learn to play
around in the interpreter more rather than trying and struggling to
write correct code. ie learn
before

For playing with images, Ive heard that IPython is very neat
[Not tried much myself]