    hi,
    I want to know how to make graphics in c++;(lines and cercles in a
    known posotions)?

    FallenJS, Apr 22, 2007

  2. FallenJS

    red floyd Guest

    FallenJS wrote:
    > hi,
    > I want to know how to make graphics in c++;(lines and cercles in a
    > known posotions)?

    Pick a graphics library with a C or C++ interface. Use it.

    red floyd, Apr 22, 2007

  3. FallenJS

    Ron AF Greve Guest

    Hi,

    It depends on what system your are on. Linux/unix X-Windows you can use
    motif or I believe Qt on ms-windows lookup the gdi functions WM_PAINT
    message etc.

    But for both systems you first have to learn how to create a basic windows
    program so you have some learning to do first.

    Regards, Ron AF Greve

    http://www.InformationSuperHighway.eu

    Ron AF Greve, Apr 22, 2007