dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
Now I'm intrigued. Is Russell a he-female? Or if not, does he have a
big, uh, personality? In any case, I will have nothing to do with him
if his last name is "Cattle".

I'm beginning to think you do not "get" the reference. Go see a film, it is
a movie, it is American, it is reasonably famous and quite good, it is
called LA Confidential. One of the stars is an Australian. See the scene
where some house decoration (Christmas) lights are torn down to attract the
attention of a potential dancing partner for our Russell. Don't say a single
thing more to me till you have fully studied this particular scene.

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
I'm beginning to think you do not "get" the reference.

There's a reference? Sounds like school.
Go see a film, it is
a movie, it is American, it is reasonably famous and quite good, it is
called LA Confidential. One of the stars is an Australian. See the scene
where some house decoration (Christmas) lights are torn down to attract the
attention of a potential dancing partner for our Russell.

Okay, I think I'm beginning to "get" some of the import of your cryptic
ramblings. I saw "LA Confidental" when it first came out, which was
years ago. Russell Crow is in it, he who was named in counterpoint to
the preponderance of ostriches in Wallow Bee Land. While any particular
scene eludes me at the moment, apparently you're advising me not to
dance with men who stick their heads in the sand on Christmas. Gotcha.
Don't say a single
thing more to me till you have fully studied this particular scene.

It always amazes me that women, who are the blabby ones, are invariably
telling men to limit their speech. But of course that's probably just
so they can talk more themselves. <sigh>

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

It always amazes me that women, blah blah blah...

Sssshhhhhh! What did I tell you Neredbojias? I have your welfare at heart
and you will be transformed. Trust me.

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Sssshhhhhh! What did I tell you Neredbojias? I have your welfare at heart
and you will be transformed. Trust me.

Okay, but I don't wanna be no she-male and I'm not on welfare.

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
Okay, but I don't wanna be no she-male and I'm not on welfare.

No need to worry yourself so... for now! You will have plenty enough to
worry about when you finally say yes to Russell...

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
No need to worry yourself so... for now! You will have plenty enough to
worry about when you finally say yes to Russell...

Just remember that I'm not used to saying "Yes," to anything.

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
Just remember that I'm not used to saying "Yes," to anything.

Trust me, when you say yes just this once, you will never say no again... It
will seem totally natural. Look, it's like going in for a swim in quite cold
water, the initial plunge is the worst. It will never get worse for you
after that...

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Trust me, when you say yes just this once, you will never say no again... It
will seem totally natural. Look, it's like going in for a swim in quite cold
water, the initial plunge is the worst. It will never get worse for you
after that...

I dunno. My proctologist tells me the same thing.

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
I dunno. My proctologist tells me the same thing.
You will never need a proctologist again. You won't need anything ever
again...

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
You will never need a proctologist again. You won't need anything ever
again...

You sound so sinister. Here I thought you were this nice little old
lady who had her lucid moments at times and could enjoy at least a
modicum of life during those bright if brief interludes. Now I'm
beginning to think you're a witch who boils haggis while chanting evil
psalms calculated to stir the Plutonian depths of the dark force.

You scare me, woman.

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:

You sound so sinister...

Don't be silly. You were the one bringing up the spooky idea of
proctologist... and you are the one dragging your feet about that dance with
Russell. I have nothing to do with this. Get a grip. And go dance.

dorayme

Neredbojias

With neither quill nor qualm, dorayme quothed:
Don't be silly. You were the one bringing up the spooky idea of
proctologist... and you are the one dragging your feet about that dance with
Russell. I have nothing to do with this. Get a grip. And go dance.

If I really got a grip, I wouldn't have to go dance.

dorayme

From: Neredbojias said:
If I really got a grip, I wouldn't have to go dance.
You poor schmuck you, the idea of the dance is to get a grip. You will not
understand till you have gone out like the man who was beating up on his
wife in the film. You can make as many innuendoes as you like, but it will
get you nowhere. Be a bit brave and go face your medicine. Remember, it is
you, your conscience and... Russell.

dorayme