    BUt I can access a database etc.

    What are your thoughts?

    Danny

    Danny, Aug 24, 2004

  2. Danny

    Steven Burn Guest

    1. Try having atleast some static links on your site.
    2. Configure your server to use "/" for the querystring, instead of the
    typical "?"
    3. Submit each dynamic link to the search engine individually (I know, I
    know)

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    www.mysite.com/products.asp?idnum=3444

    Steven Burn, Aug 24, 2004

  3. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Thanks for your response.
    How do you use the /, can you give an example?

    Also, how about I generate a static html page for each dynamic page. These
    pages will just sit on the server and not be linked from anything, is this
    ok or should I have a link to it somewhere.

    Thakns

    Danny, Aug 24, 2004
  4. Danny

    Steven Burn Guest

    If there's no link to them, they're useless ;o) (robot's follow links)

    http://aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2424

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn