How to perform page refresh after HttpResponse.BinaryWrite

webbertsolutions

I have an ASP.NET page that does
Response.AppendHeader(HeaderName, HeaderValue);
Response.ContentType = MimeType;
Response.BufferOutput = false;
Response.WriteFile(file);
Response.Flush();

The problem is that I would like to update/refresh the current page
after / during this download occurs.

Tried this
Response.Redirect(Request.Url.AbsoluteUri, true);
and rebinding the datagrid but neither worked.

Any thoughts on how to do this.

Thanks,
Dave

Wilco Bauwer

You can't do it like that. Instead, consider opening the download in a
new window, and refresh the current window.