How to prevent caching of applets?

Sanny

I am a applet which I never want to be chached by the browser.

Will putting below code in HTML Stop the applet from being Chached?

<head>
</head>

Or do I need something else So that Old Applet is replaced by new
version when loaded?

Bye
Sanny

Be Intelligent: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Andrew Thompson

I am a applet which I never want to be chached by the browser.

You are way out of luck. It is not within
our (the deployer's) control.
Will putting below code in HTML Stop the applet from being Chached?
No.

Or do I need something else So that Old Applet is replaced by new
version when loaded?

(Launch the applet using) Webstart.