how to replace the bin folder

Guest

My asp.net application works fine if I put all my .dll files under the bin
folder. But when I moving all the .dll files into the Mfgsys/System folder, I
get this error:

Parser Error

Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'ReportWeb.WebForm1'.

Source Error:

Line 1: <%@ Register TagPrefix="cc1" Namespace="WebViewer"
Assembly="WebViewer" %>
Line 2: <%@ Page language="c#" Codebehind="FSReport.aspx.cs"
AutoEventWireup="false" Inherits="ReportWeb.WebForm1" %>
Line 3: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN" >
Line 4: <HTML>

Source File: c:\inetpub\wwwroot\FSWebUI\FSReport.aspx Line: 2

This piece of code that I added to the web.config does not halp at all:
<runtime>
<assemblyBinding xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1">
<probing privatePath="Mfgsys/System"/>
</assemblyBinding>
</runtime>

What else should I do to make it work?