how to retrive Current ApplicationId

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Tdar,

Welcome.
As for the ApplicationId you mentioned, I'm not quite sure what is the
actual setting or property it is associated to. Would you provide some
further background or context info on this? Based on my experience, I know
that there is an ApplicationId for the MemberShiper database(sql
membership...), however, this value is for internal usage which should not
be direclty used by developer....

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support