How to run Perl script as GUI Windows program? Like Word, Notepad, Calculator etc.

Sisyphus

max said:
How to run Perl script as GUI Windows program? Like Word, Notepad,
Calculator etc.

In addition to Ian Wilson's suggestions, I (naively) expect that Win32::GUI
might also have something to offer.

(Be aware that I'm no expert in this, or any other, area.)

Cheers,
Rob

carl.hafner

If you're looking for a simple start:

$picture_count = 0;
opendir(PICDIR,'C:\XX\My Pictures');

while(readdir(PICDIR))
{ $picture_count++; }

closedir(PICDIR);
$picture_count = $picture_count - 3;

use Tk;
$main = MainWindow->new();
$main->Label(-text => $picture_count)->pack;
MainLoop;