How to save chart properties in xsl file ?

Guest

Hi,

We have developed an application that transforms xsl into excel file and
present xsl file to the user with data. We use open xml features of excel
2003. Our user is now asking for a chart to be part of transformed xl file.
We tried to save the chart properties in the xsl and it is not saving the xsl
with chart properties ( chart we are trying is simple pie chart)

Appreciate if any one has a solution or idea for this to happen.

Regards
SM

You could open an existing Excel file that contains a chart and modify it as
an ADO.NET data source:
http://groups.google.com/group/micr...14d90e974e5/571439ff12d7473d#571439ff12d7473d

Or here are some other ways to create Excel output:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ExcelExport.aspx

Here's a free control that can help with Excel output (and Word, PowerPoint,
and WordPerfect output):
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/ExportPanel.aspx

And here are a couple good 3rd party products that can make your chores
easy:
http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/AsposeExcel.aspx
http://SteveOrr.net/reviews/OfficeWriter.aspx